I wrote this poem in nOvember , 14 . And it dedicated for you. This is pure of my mind result, no matter you like it or not, no matter you think it worse or not.
You make me laugh when I want to cry
Make me live when I want to die
Make me smile when I want to frown
You turn my life upside down
Believe in me when no one else does
You’re my now, my is, my was
When you call my name I begin to blush
I’m afraid people notice I need you so much
When I’m with you time flies by fast
It’s like the present is the past
I need you more than you can believe
Love you more than you can conceive
Think about you every night and day
And hope my life can stay this way
I don’t want it to be any other way
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar